Skip to main content

Beauty products I use

Touch-up! Touch-up! Every girl requires beauty products in their life. From a lip gloss to a foundation to what not. There are so many products that anyone would be astonished. So I am listing certain products that I use (some very rarely). 

I love to keep it simple every day. Since it is winter, I rely on Nivea and Vaseline products.
1. Nivea's Strawberry Shine is great for lip care. It gives a strawberry shade and also a little shine on the lips. It can also be used during summer and it is really great.
Price: ₹ 150.


Nive Strawberry Shine


2. I have recently bought Coloressence Liplicious Gloss. I have never tried this product before but I absolutely love it. I have taken a pretty pink shade and it's Amazing!!! It also moisturizes the lips. What else does a girl need?
Price:  350. If you buy it from Crawford Market (Beauty Center) or the one just opposite Grant Road Station (W), you might get a 10% OFF.



Coloressence Liplicious Gloss



3. Mumbai is always sunny. Let it be any season, you will always be sun-kissed. So I would recommend Lotus Herbal products. I use Lotus Safe Sun Whitening +, SPF 40 and PA+++. It is a long-lasting sunblock that gives an instant whitening glow. It contains Vitamin- E, Carrot and Aloe Vera extract. I used this sunblock while in Goa and I would recommend it. This sunblock provides whitening to the skin and feels like foundation. Isn't it great - Use a sunblock and get glowing skin. Since it is a matte sunblock it does not make the skin oily.
Price: ₹ 445. 

4. An eyeliner and a Muscara are a gal's best friend. I am currently in love with the Avon Simply Pretty waterproof liquid eyeliner. I used to have a notion, that pen eyeliner is the easiest to use. But, after using the one from Avon, I have not switched yet. It is a 7.5 ml bottle that can be used for 3 years (which is really cool) and easy to use (as I said before). I personally used it to make my perfect winged liner. One other thing fascinating is it is long lasting and waterproof. So big thumbs up 👍 for this!
Price: ₹ 129. 




The Simply Pretty long lash mascara (LLM 01) from Avon is also the best! I have sensitive skin and use beauty products sparingly, first time using any sort of mascara, I absolutely love this one. It does make your lash look pretty, soft and supple.
Price: ₹ 250. 


I order from one of my mom's friend, who is an Avon representative and hence price may differ from what you see online. The price that I paid is the price given above.

5. Strawberry Body Polish from Body Shop
Smell like Strawberry the whole day!
This product is great for exfoliation and cleansing. It has Meditteranean strawberry extracts. This product is available online at Body Shop India and there are lots of variants available.




These 5 products that I have listed above are the ones that I use on a very regular basis. I always have my Nivea Lip Balm with me in my pocket and I am never without a liner (nowadays without a mascara).

So now I take the liberty of listing some products that I love and use for parties.
1. Strawberry Crinkle Nail Enamel from Nykaa.
Strawberry Crinkle is BAE 
This nail enamel from Nykaa is TRENDING!!! and it always should. I have got real compliments on it 😉. You should definitely own one! Go to Nykaa and shop. They have amazing products worth the price. 
Price: ₹ 199. 


Strawberry Crinkle



2. Shea Lip Butter from Body Shop
Shea is really good for moisturization and especially for the lips. I used it during winters usually during night time. It is a Body Shop product that I trust completely. Have been using for a year and never parted ways. 
Price: ₹ 999. 


 


3. Lakme 9 to 5 products
I currently own the Lakme 9 to 5 Black Impact Liner and Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Makeup. Lakme product I have is the Lakme Perfect Radiance instant whitening compact. These products are especially used by me during really special occasions. The compact is a lifesaver on many occasions. The liner is compact and I carry it to the office every day. Flawless makeup is really lightweight on the face. 
Price: ₹ Unknown. (These were all given as gifts on my previous birthday in March)




4. Colorbar
Colorbar is another product that I trust. Amazing product range to choose from. 
The Colorbar kiss proof stain (Palm Beach) is LOVE 
It is matte and non-transferable, so great to all the parties.
Colorbar Kiss Proof Lip Stain

The ultimate eyeliner is also amazing. Smudge-proof and water resistant. (Party ready!!!)

I love smoky eyes... and hence I have the Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal. It is waterproof and stays up to 12 hrs. I have the Just Blue color to add a little drama to the eyes.






I hope you enjoy the list of Products. Do comment if you use certain products that I should try one.

All my products at a glance



Comments

Popular

Aloe Vera to the RESCUE!!!

Aloe Vera How to get your skin naturally glowing pimple-free? Apply aloe vera.  It is the most natural moisturizer you can find. It is easy to grow in your homes as well.  What you need is  Aloe vera gel, fresh from the plant. Cut one leaf and cut out any thorns on them. Apply directly to the skin. It dries off easily and is light-weight on the skin. Keep it for like half an hour (or more as per your requirement) and remove with just water.  After this procedure, you will feel your skin refreshed and glowing. You can even apply aloe vera gel to your hair. It is best to provide softness and moisturization. For this, you can cut a few leaves, take out the pulp and grind it in the grinder. Then boil the gel with oil and store. You can use it for a longer time. If you do have tips regarding any natural home-made beauty tips, then please go forward and share.

Leo The Labby

Leo is one cute Labrador, really loving, naughty and close to my heart. Why I say this? I always wanted a dog, but due to a few reasons, I cannot keep a dog. Leo is my brother's dog who has got this sweet little bundle of the joy. Main reasons I love this dog: 1. He is a real stress-buster. 2. Dogs require utmost care. The love and care you give them, they reciprocate more love and care back. 3. Dogs are cute and great huggers. 4. He is so lovable and has a great deal of excitement. Leo is so friendly that he will be friends with you in an instant. 5. His puppy eyes melt my heart. 6. Leo is greatly famous for all the kids in his area. 7. Leo loves to play and has a sweet tooth for ice-creams. But always remember not to hurt any animal. They are living beings but are not able to express their feelings. Love them unconditionally and they will give you more love in return. They will be your loyal companions, always by your side and will never leave you even when y